As per the norms of the Government, Scholarships are given to the students of B.C./MBC/SC/ST from Govt. of Tamil Nadu.
Scholarships by GOVT:
• First Graduate Fee Concession as per Govt. Norms
• SC/ST/SCA and Converted Christian (SCC) Fee Concession - SC/ST/SCA Annual Income must be below 2.5 Lakhs and Converted Christian (SCC) Annual Income must be below 2.0 Lakhs.
-- Click here to Download the FRESH Application Form.
-- Click here to Download the RENEWAL Application Form.
• BC/MBC/DNC Scholarships only for GOVT. Quota Students - Annual Income must be below 2.0 Lakhs
Click here to Download the Application Form.
• Minority Scholarships (Muslims, Christians and Jain) - MGMT and GOVT. Quota students - First Graduate Students not eligible
• Farmers Scholarships
• Center Sector Scholarships - First year only (Merit Scholarships - above 80% in HSC)
Click here to Download the Application Form - for Renewal only.
visit www.scholarships.gov.in - for Fresh Application.
Fee Concessions / Free-ships by MGMT:
• Tuition Fee Concession are given to the Students of economically backward section
• Wards of our College staff members
• Students affected by Thane Cyclone
• Sports talented Students